Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Flipping Out
I was talking to a person and he said and i quote"People who make video games have no life". So i waited till he was done talking about what the affects of playing video games are. I said with a soft voice "so how can you say that they wont have a life" he's like cause it's childish. So i was getting a little heated now and I asked this someone how much do you make ,he said a number . well let me tell you what they make three times as much as you . Then he said well money isn't everything and he didn't like his job so i said again three times as much as you and they love what they are doing. He didn't say another word the whole day .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
people who make video games have lives, there jobs are there lives. They create video games because they like video games and they would rather have a job they love than have a social life.
ReplyDelete